Reduce Downtime, Reduce IT Costs
Industry experts and comprehensive studies from third-party research groups consistently conclude that managed services cost less and protect IT assets better. For example, a 2007 CompTIA study found that network servers and devices that went down took 96% longer to repair when they were not covered by a remote monitoring service, resulting in costly unscheduled downtime.
CompTIA also discovered that network servers and devices that go down take an average of 96% longer to repair and end-users experience an average of 88% longer periods of downtime when the network server or device that fails is not covered by remote monitoring. They concluded that remote monitoring and management services have the greatest impact on reducing IT downtime and its impact on users.
Reduce and stabilize your IT costs and experience unprecedented reliability with The Computer Center’s Fully Managed Services. You’ll gain peace of mind, reduce risks to your data assets, and be empowered to leverage your IT investments more fully.
The Managed Services Scenario
- The Computer Center is alerted before or as the problem occurs because best practices 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring and alerting is in place.
- The Computer Center can instantly and accurately diagnose the problem in the Service Center.
The Computer Center conducts rapid remote remediation from the Service Center and resolves the problem in less time than it would take to find coat and keys.
The Computer Center gives you comprehensive reports every month and quarter to show work performed, identify issues, and support optimized IT budgeting.
- You get the right technology expert on the job from the start, with fast, reliable resolution.
- Your team stays focused on core business activities.
- Many issues are detected and resolved proactively before you even notice.
- Downtime is significantly reduced or even eliminated, no more costly surprises.