Al-Qadisiyah Journal For Agriculture Sciences is a self-financed publication and its editorial board welcomes unconditional financial assistance from donors.
Contributors from Iraq will be charged 80 $ per article. This should be Reference fees of 25000 I.D. will be charged in advance upon submission of each article. Should the article is rejected, the fees is not refundable.
Contributors from outside of Iraq will be charged zero $ per article.
NOTES FOR GUIDANCE IN THE PREPARATION OF MANUSCRIPTS
- The Journal publish original and valuable research in the basic and applied sciences relevance to agriculture. Pages are published on the understanding that they have not been and, with exception of author's abstract, will not be published elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should be written in English typed on one side of the white paper (A4) as in link (click here)
- The researcher will register electronically in the journal and send a copy of the article by following the registration steps shown in the following link....
- Articles are critically re-examined by referees. The author(s) may comment on the referee's remarks. Should the article be rejected, the author(s) will be notified in due to the reasons for its rejection. The original copy of the manuscript will not be returned.
- Results of article work, which do not warrant presentation as a full paper, may be submitted for consideration as Notes. Notes are not intended for the publication of interim result. Review articles may be published if they have innovative features.
- The title should be short and precise. English title should be written in capital letters. The title must be followed by author(s) name(s) and affiliation, abstract, introduction, material and methods, results and discussion, acknowledgment, if any and references cited.
- Abstracts should be both in English and Arabic, and should be between 200-300 words.
- Only papers closely related to the author's work should be referred to and exhaustive reference lists should be avoided. The alphabetical arrangement of reference should be as in recent papers in the Al-Qadisiyah Journal For Agriculture Sciences, namely surnames(s) and initial of author(s), year publication, title, volume, number opening and closing pages. In the case of book(s), the title should be followed by the publisher and place of publication, and pages.
- On the text, reference should be made to the number of the references, where necessary, name(s) may be followed by number of the reference ,.  ...etc.
- Tables and figures used in the manuscript should be self explanatory.
- Photographs intended for half-ton reproduction should on glossy paper. They will be accepted only if found necessary by the editors.
- The metric of measurement should be used. (S.I.Units).
- Article is sent to the journal as a Microsoft Word Document (.docx)