Download Supplement Files
- Manuscripts must be written in good English or Arabic.
- Manuscripts should be submitted by one of the authors of the manuscript through the online Manuscript Tracking System.
- Regardless of the source of the word-processing tool, only Word (.doc, .docx, .rtf) files can be submitted through the OJS.
- Manuscripts must be original and within the scope of the Journal.
- All manuscripts should be prepared using the Journal's templates and have the correct style before being considered for review.
- Using these templates, original research and review articles should not typically be more than 15 manuscript pages (single space).
- Only online submissions are accepted to facilitate rapid publication and minimize administrative costs.
- Manuscripts must be approved by two or more reputed referees specialized in the respective field.
- Submissions by anyone other than one of the authors will not be accepted.
- The submitting author takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
- If for some technical reason submission through the OJS is not possible, the author can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.