- The journal accepts scientific research in the disciplines of Agricultural, Veterinary and Biological science which has never accepted for publication or published in another journal or conferences inside or outside Iraq.
- The journal publishes papers presented in Arabic or English language printed on standard paper with single spaces and three copies, leving a margins 2.5cm from the four sides. Paper typed in the computer using Microsoft word according to the theme fonts Times New Roman. After a peer reviewing of the paper by reviewers and paper revised by the authors according to the notes that recorded by reviewers, the paper typed in a single space using letter size 14 (Bold) for the title and headlines (Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion, and References), and for the author(s) and the rest of the research parts using letter size 12 (not Bold). The numbers used in the paper should be in Arabic and not Indian words (1, 2, 3……. etc) . The adders for example:
(Department of Soil, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Al-Qadisiyah , Republic of Iraq) .
- Units should be written in a way (g.L-1) and not (g/L).
- Research is subjected to scientific evaluation by a specialist and the author(s) has to do all the corrections. In the case of dissatisfaction with the notes, he can reply by a memorandum to the editor secretary of the journal. Papers will not be published in the case of rejected by the experts or receiving a rating of (Research note) or (Report case) and editorials secretary will inform the authors about the case.
- The number of pages of the paper should not exceed (17) pages. The references used in the text should be for the past five years and not less than 50%. Do not use books as references except in case of necessity with a percentage not exceed 10%. In the case of the paper that exceed 17 pages; author(s) will be charged 2000 Iraqi dinar/ page extra.
- The abstract of the research should be com prehansive and have to be written in both Arabic and English languages each one in separate page (not exceed 250 words for each), and including the keywords in the footnote of the abstract. Author(s) should mention if the paper part of M.Sc. thesis or Ph.D dissertation as follows:
(*Part of M.Sc thesis of the first author).
(*Part of Ph.D dissertation of the first author).
- Do not use words or symbols (abbreviations) before mentioned it earlier, for example T.S.S.% (Total Soluble Solids % ), then you can write it as a shortcut. When you write the English abstract, you have to use the small letters to refer to the day, hour, meter….etc, for example kg for kilogram, h for hour, d for day……etc.
- The paper submitted for publication has to be arranged as follow: Title, full name of the author(s) (without scientific degree), their work place, Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion, Acknowledgment and References. The references are arranged according to the alphabetical sequence (A, B, C…..). The Arabic references have to be written first and taken all a sequent numbers 1, 2, 3…… etc in the references list. Author(s) have to include the numbers of all references in the text according to their sequent in the references list. Write your references as shown below:
- Goodwin, T.W. 1976. Chemistry and Biochemistry of Plant Pigments. 2nd Academic Press,San Francisco.USA. (For book )
- Bernard, A.K., and O.H. Omara. 2009. Effect of varying rates of gibberellins on rooting characteristics of grapevine. J. Vitis., 51(2):115-118. ( Paper in Journal )
- Taiz, L.; J.A. Ali; E. Zeiger and Ali, S. H. 2006. Plant Physiology.Forthedition. Sinauer Association, Inc. Publishers,Sunder Land,Massachusetts.USA, pp. 170-188. ( For book )
- Ahmed, G.A.2004. Influence of active dry yeast addition on growth and volatile oil content of Chamomile Matricariarecutita. Assiut J. Agric. Sci., 35(3):330-343.
- Dasooqi, C. and A. Al- Humdy . 1988 . Effect of potassium fertilizers on yield and growth characteristic of date plam . Proceeding of the Scientific conference of Date Palm. Marakch.KingdomofMorocco: 102-110.
- Colors Photographs printed on Glossy paper with title of the picture, number and data underneath.
- Tables and figures should be clear and placed in the text when referring to it (the main title of the table using letter size 14 Bold and the table content using letter size 12 with no Bold and colors ).
- Referring in the body of the research, the author(s) name and reference number if it came at the beginning of the paragraph for example Robert and Steve (6) or [according to the method used by Goodwin et al (7)]. However, if the sentence is parenthesis use the reference number only for example (the optimum moisture for seeds varies depending on the type of seed and the method used for extraction (9), according to the sequence in the reference list. If Author want to mention the names of some author(s) those agreed with this results, he can write it as below: our results agree with the results reported by Ali (5), Hassan (6) and Ahmed et al (2)…….etc.
- Write the full scientific name of the plant, when mentioned it in the first time in the research title or research body and do not repeat it again.
- Due to the importance of scientific references in scientific paper, so it must not be less than 15 references and does not exceed 40 references.
- The publishing cost for submitted for paper from outside Iraq is 100 US $.
- The author(s) should provide the full name of the author, scientific degree, place of work and e-mail for each participate to the Editorial Secretary of the journal. The main Author has to sign a declaration when the research accepted in the journal . Researcher will be given a maximum of two months to reconsider the correction of reviewers or whatever required from the chief editor- in - chief . In the case of do not retain the revised copy of the research within this period or the researcher did not respond to the correction that made by reviewers and the publishing instructions, the journal will be obliged not accept the paper for publishing and will not refund the money to the researcher. Similarly if the research refused from the reviewers. The editor – in – chief receives the paper copy directly or online. Research is not published unless all corrections are done and ensure compliance with the publishing instructions for the journal. Author(s) will be supplied with a copy of the paper when the journal issued .
- Papers printed in A4 submitted in Three copies, two Blind copy where neither names nor addressed Author are revealed.
- The publishing fees for submitted paper is 100 thousand I.D inside Iraq. and 100 US $ for outside Iraq.