Al-Qadisiyah Journal For Agriculture Sciences (QJAS) is being published by college of Agriculture 2011 and is funded by University of Al-Qadisiyah . The journal reports original research findings of local and foreign scientists working in various research disciplines of agriculture and its allied sectors like livestock, fisheries, forestry ,the science of cultivating the soil, biology and fertility of soils, and harvesting crops , etc.
Reviews on important disciplines of agricultural research and was launched online during 2017 with free open access journal to users. All the content is regularly peer reviewed before publication whereas the index is checked through anti-plagiarism software 'Turnitin'. It is also being indexed in national and international databases/resources .
From 2017, all papers submitted to the journal should be written in good English. Authors for whom English is not their native language are encouraged to have their paper checked before submission for grammar and clarity.The work should not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. The official language of the manuscript to be published in Al-Qadisiyah Journal of Agriculture Sciences (QJAS) is English.
- cultivation of crops and plant breeding
- like livestock, fisheries
- the science of cultivating the soil
- biology and fertility of soils
- harvesting crops
- sustainable agriculture
- organic agriculture
- industrial agriculture
- intensive farming
- animal production
- seasonal agriculture and climate change
- agroecosystems, soil, carbon and water
- fertilizers and pesticides
- agricultural products â€“ raw materials, foods, fibers, fuels
- postharvest and quality
- trade, livelihoods, rural communities and aid
- health and safety
- Soil chemistry
- soil mineralogy
- soil physices
- horticulture/a gricutural economic Ecology/environmental research.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Agriculture will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s).