Synthesis and characterization of azo amidazole ligand type N2 and metal complexes with di valence cobalt , nickel and copper
AbstractThe bi dentate ligand type N2 have been prepared through two steps . The first included the reaction between one equivalent of benzil with one equnivalent of hexa methylene tetra amine, the second included the reaction of first step precursor with one equnivalent of diazanium chloride ( p- ethyle aniline with acidic sodium nitrate ) , to obtained the target ligand . Co+2 , Ni+2 , Cu+2 from there action of the ligand Complexes were prepared with metal ions 1:1 ratio , the prepousd compounds were characterized by FT-IR , UV-Vis , NMR for ligand , C.H.N Elemental analysis spectoscopies , as well as the molar conductivity and magneticthe successptibility . suggested geometry around the cobalte and copper ions is octahedral and Square planer around nickel ion.
2. Zollinger. H ,1987, Color Chemistry–Synthesis ,properties and application of organic dyes and pigments, VCH Publishers, NewYork.
3. Gung.B, Taylor.R, 2004, Parallel Combinatorial Synthesis of Azodyes, J. Chem., 1630,11.
4. Patal.S, 1975, The Chemistry of Hydrazo , Azo and Azoxy Group, Ed1st, John Wileg and Sons., London, New York .
5. Haider.Y.K.A and Mohammed.M.H, 2001, J.AL-Qadisiya Pure Sci., 14, 603.
6. Lycka.A and Hole+++++++cek.J, 2003, Dyes and Pigments., 57, 115.
7. Pozharskil.A.F.,1997, Heterocycles in Life and Society. ,Ed1st , John wiley & sons .
8. R.katritzky.A, 1984, Comprehensive Heterocyclic chemistry ., vol.5, p. 469-498.
9. Timmis.L.B. and Pyman.F.L, 1922, J. Soc. Dyes Colourists.,38, 269.
10. Shibata.S, Furukawa.M., and R.NakashimaR.N.,1976 ,Anal. Chem. Acta., 81, 131.
11. Abdulrazzaq.H.A.,2010, University of Kufa , Najaf, Eraq.
12. Bosque-Sendra.J.M, Loppez.E.A., and Garcia.A.M.,2003, Anal.Sci., 19, 1431.
13. Yamauchi.O.Y. and H.Tanaka.H.,1970, Talanta, 20, 203.
14. Daneshvar.N., Entezami.A.A, Khandar.A.A, and Saghatforoush.L.A,2003, Polyhedron, 22, 1437.
15. Hashim.Z. & Hassan.K.,2011, Iraqi National J.of Chemistry, 44, 474.
16. Mattison.L.E.,.Metaxas.J.M., andDell.C.S.O., 1969 , Anal. Chem.,41(12), 1690.
17. Nakamoto.K., Infrared and Raman spectra of Inorganic Coordination, 1997, 5th Ed. Part B, Joh N Wiley & Sons, New York, pp. 87, 154, 173 .
18..Al-Hyali.R.T.H., 2004, Thesis, M.Sc., University of Mosul, Mosul, Iraq.
19. Aboodflifel.I., Hussein Kadhim.S. , 2012, J. of kerbala university ,.
20. Majeed Rasheed.E., 2013, Diyala J. for pure Sciences , 9,1.
21. Shavaleev.N.M. &.Mohammad.N.K., 2013, Inorg. Chim. Acta, 20, 407, 261- 268 .
22. Pandey.A., Rajavel.R., Chandraker.S. & Dash.D., 2012, E-Jrournal of Chemisty , 9,4, 2524-2531.
23. Patnaik.L.N. & Das.S. , 1985, J.Am.Chem.Soc., 27, 2, 135 – 144 .