About ISAFSC2023 Conference
Fourth International Scientific Conference of Agriculture, Environment and Sustainable Development (ISAESC 2023)
will be held in College of Agriculture, University of Al-Qadisiyah, Iraq , with Cooperation of the Iraqi Ministry of Agriculture , the Food and Agriculture Organizationon (FAO) , The Arab Center for the Studies of Arid Zones and Dry Lands (ACSAD), Center of Desert Studies (CDS) and Badiya Studies Center and Sawa Lake and Sahara Majan Agricultural and Food Consultation Center (Qutoof). For the period 17-18 May 2023.
The ISAESC 2023 aims to:
1. Bring together researchers, academicians, environmentalists, scientists, research scholars, and students to promote communication and dialogue among them in terms of sharing and exchanging their experiences, ideas, and knowledge relating to the Agriculture, Environment and Sustainable Development.
2. Establish an interdisciplinary platform for critical discussion in key areas related to various topics including green growth and sustainable development, climate changes and environmental pollution, environmental technology and sustainable management, ecosystem and bio-diversity conservation, and environmental education and legislation.
3. Offer a great opportunity to publish research articles with a wide range of critically related important topics of environment and sustainable development in International Scientific Journals (IOP publishing).
4. Provide a scientific window in terms of workshops and seminars into the latest technologies and approaches for an extent range of research relating to the environment and sustainable development. This window will help to contribute and propose solutions to the current issues and challenges.
5. Draw insights and encourage collaboration between different institutional organizations in the world in opening scientific channels to tackle those issues and challenges.
|AUTHOR REGISTERATION OPEN||30 January 2023|
|PAPER SUPMISSION STARTED||5 February 2023|
|PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE||5 May 2023|
|FINAL PAYMENT DEADLINE||10 May 2023|