Double a-g-Transformation and Its Properties
In this paper, we introduce a new transformation , namely , a-g-transformation and denote it as . This transformation consider as generalized to double g-transformation. We defined it as the following form :
2. G. Jumarie , "Laplace's transform of fractional order via the Mittag-Leffler function and modified Riemann-Liouville derivative", J.Applied Mathematics Letters 22 (2009) , 1659-1664 (2009).
3. G. D. Medina at el , "Fractional Laplace Transform and Fractional Calculus", J.International Mathematical Forum, 991-999 (2017).
4. H.Jafari , "Yang Xiao-Jun, 2021, Towards new general double integral transform and its applications to differential equations", J.Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences 2021(1), 1-8(2021).
5. H. J. Haubold , "Mittag-Leffler Functions and Their Applications", J.Hindawi Publishing Corporation, Journal of Applied Mathematics 1(2011), 1-51(2011).
6. J. West et al. , "Physics of Fractal Operators" ,© Springer-Verlag (New York), Inc., (2003).
7. M. A. Khan and S. Ahmed , "On some properties of the generalized Mittag-Leffler function", Springer Plus (2013).
Copyright (c) 2022 Ahmed Mahdi Abbood, Methaq Hamza Geem
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.