Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Copyright: All manuscripts published by Al-Qadisiyah Journal of Veterinary Medicine Sciences are under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License. This permits anyone to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited. Copyright on any open access article published by Al-Qadisiyah Journal of Veterinary Medicine Sciences is retained by the author(s).
Note: The journal is not allow any scientific misconduct in any published research article. Any article exceeds the permissible ratio of plagiarism is rejected. However, as a publisher will follow strict scientific guidelines and advice to retract or erratum of any article at any time if found scientific misconduct or errors in any articles. Authors are responsible for obtaining permission from copyright holders for reproducing any illustrations, tables, figures or lengthy quotations previously published elsewhere.